Thursday, December 13, 2012

Making Mondays Happy Again

I haven't been in weeks but my favorite happy hour and a super affordable option on a Monday afternoon is CENTRO!

This Latin Kitchen has happy hour alllllll day Monday, yes all day!  While many restaurants offer great deals it can be hard to fit that happiest of hours into your evening... At Centro, as long as you can keep track of the days of the week, you are good to go!

Every dish on their Happy Hour menu is amazing, truly.  Last time I went I tried to order and eat one of everything, I could not.

here are a few of my favorites:

#1:  green chili hush puppy [i even re-ordered 1/2 through for 2nds]
#2:  fried eggs, they come in a pool of fabulous salsa, the yolks are perfectly soft
#3:  Smoked Pork Shoulder Barbacoa Taco- OMG!

Also, chips & salsa are obviously a must, if you can handle the heat get the apricot & habanero salsa, it is literally to DIE for.  The other salsas and guac are not to be forgotten... check out this fun video the BigRedF posted for us! 
[The BigRedF owns and operates many, many super delicious restaurants in Denver, Boulder and Ft. Collins-- I highly suggest them all!]





No comments:

Post a Comment